Drain and Sewer Relining
CIPP Cured in Place
If your drain is broken, cracked or misaligned in a localised area we have the ability to patch repair the break.
Patch drain repairs are designed to rehabilitate a smaller area of drain, making it watertight once again. Why Reline a full ten meter run of drain when a cheaper smaller repair will do the job.
Patch repairs can be carried out in a relatively short period of time allowing the drain to be used as fast as possible.
Like relining, patch repairs or (CIPP Cured in Place Pipe Lining) utilise a resin impregnated material to form a hard bonded lining to seal the drain pipes.
Why Patch Reline a Drain?
- Yate’s Jetting use the very latest drain lining and patch lining equipment.
- No expensive excavation costs or disruption and mess of a conventional repair.
- Solutions to problem drainage under buildings or in no dig areas such as production lines, sterile area etc.
- All our staff are competent in drain patch relining fully trained and insured.
- We have a self-contained lining unit to minimise disruption on site.
- The patch’s or drain liner we use can withstand most corrosive chemicals which are discharged into your drainage systems.
The Services Offered by Yates’s Jetting
Clearing Blocked Drains | Tree Root Removal | Drain Relining | CIPP Patch Relining | Drain Camera Surveillance | Reactive and Proactive Drains Maintenance | Contracted Works
Why Drains Block
Most domestic drains (Drains in the Home) block due to foreign objects being lodged within the drain pipes or a dislodge or dropped pipe which is causing an obstruction.
In most cases we can remove blockages using drain rods with specialist tools attached and should the need arise we use our high pressure water jetting unit which is contained in our drainage van.
How our Drain Jetter Works to Unblock Drains
With pressures up to 3000psi and immense water flow rate of 46 gallons per minute we can direct high pressure jets of water directly onto the blockage.
The sheer force of the water jets has the ability to actually cut through most blockages, the vacuum created by the jetting nozzle in the pipe work pulls back the obstruction whilst cutting it into smaller more manageable pieces.
We can further enhance the cutting power of water using specialist jetting equipment, we have a range of drain cutting nozzles which can cut through a range of material from tree roots to concrete